“Happiness is a warm puppy.” Charles M. Schulz
- Fill out the Puppy Application. The first step is to head over and fill out our a puppy application. We will contact you within 5 days of completed application via email.
- Phone Call. A live call ensures that all questions have been asked and answered. Discussions regarding the needs and care requirements of Australian Labradoodles will also be covered. This may not be our only phone discussion but it is the one that is required to make sure this is a decision you want to proceed with.
- Deposit. Our pet-puppy price is a total of $2800 plus AZ sales’s tax (8.55%). A $500.00 non-refundable deposit will hold your reservation. Once approved, an invoice for the initial deposit will be sent. You will be able to pay via PayPal (fees will apply), Zelle or mail me a cashier’s check. Once the deposit is placed, you will officially be on the reservation list and your place will be held in that litter. There are only 4-5 reserved spots for each litter and the breeder has the first right to hold back 1-2 puppies. IF reservation list are full, I do not have waiting list. If those that did deposit and there is not a pregnancy or enough puppies to satisfy the reservation list, a transfer to a different litter is an option. Please note that initial deposits are non-refundable. This deposit is applied and deducted off the total cost of the puppy.
- Notifications. You will be notified via email of milestones throughout the process. You will be notified of the following: pregnancy confirmation (if reserved prior to breeding), due dates, when the litter is born, and then weekly updates of the puppies growing. Pictures of the puppies growing will be posted on the website weekly. You will receive pertinent information regarding necessities and information to prepare you for your new family member. During week 4-5, we will contact you regarding how you plan of getting your puppy. pick up or delivery. This is to get the best prices for flights. Of course, any questions along the way will be always welcomed.
- Puppy Selection. At 7 weeks of age, puppy selection is finalized and pick/delivery dates will be scheduled. Based on family needs, puppies are selected for families in the order of 1) Temperament, 2) Color or Gender 3) Size. Around week 6-7, you will notify me with your top 2 picks from the litter. We will keep this in mind when selecting puppy fits for their future families.
- Visits to the Vet. Our puppies will visit our vet in the first few days of life for a well check and to remove dew claws. At 2 weeks, puppies begin deworming. At 6 weeks of age, puppies will have another well check, get microchipped, and have their first set of vaccinations. Please note that Pawsome Labradoodles, based on several inputs of vets, do not Early Spay or Neuter their puppies and that it is a part of the contract to complete sterilization by 6-9 months of age.
- Puppies become a part of your family. The day has come! At 8-9 weeks of age, the puppies will join their “forever” homes. We offer lifetime support and are always available via phone or email. We are happy to walk our families through the first few days/weeks to ensure a seamless transition for both human and canine, as well as ongoing support as your puppy goes through life.
Zelle or Cashier’s Check is Preferred.
Or PayPal* is an option below.